Explore Anchorage with a professional guide to discover the history and heritage of Alaska's largest city. Take in the view from Ship Creek and Point Woronzof, browse the goodies at Alaska Wild Berry Products and the knives at the ULU Factory, and admire native art. What stands out most about this tour is you will have the opportunity to taste reindeer sausage, smoked salmon and smoked halibut. You will get to see most of Anchorage’s popular sites in town including Alaska Wild Berry Products, Ship Creek, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof, the Ulu Factory even Potter Marsh a Coastal Wildlife Refuge. It is an ideal break from Anchorage for birders and other wildlife viewers.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Start location : Please meet at the Anchorage Visitors Center. Look for the log cabin located on the corner of 4th and F Street. Please look for a gray van with a brown bear on the back. If you need assistance please ask one of the volunteers at the log cabin. End location : Please meet at the Anchorage Visitors Center. Look for the log cabin located on the corner of 4th and F Street. Please look for a gray van with a brown bear on the back. If you need assistance please ask one of the volunteers at the log cabin. Special Instructions :
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Dress in layers for the elements of the day.
• If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please n
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 2 to 99 : from 1 to 12 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.