Hop aboard a red trolley in downtown Anchorage in front of the Visitor Information Center. Trolleys leave every hour, giving you some flexibility in your sightseeing schedule. The trolley covers 15 miles over the course of an hour.
Pass through the city’s historic neighborhoods as your guide points out interesting trivia. Watch seaplanes make splash landings on Lake Hood and Lake Spenard, & travel through Earthquake Park to see the damages caused by one of the most powerful recorded earthquakes in North American history.
You'll also see the historic Alaska Railroad, Westchester Lagoon and maybe even some crossing moose. Your tour ends back at the departure point. Make use of your complimentary coupon book when you explore Anchorage on your own!
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Earthquake Park Virtual tour to Earthquake Park Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, dist
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Collecting name/phone number of ALL parties
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 3 to 12 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 1 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.