Take our breathtaking ride down the Seward Highway to view awe-inspiring stops along Turnagain Arm.
On this tour you will visit highlights such as Beluga Point with panoramic views of Turnagain Arm and chances of seeing Beluga Whales and Dahl Sheep, Portage Valley with a stop at Explorer Glacier w/walk in rainforest, Turnagain Art Gallery to view life size chainsaw carvings and Potter Marsh a scenic wildlife refuge where you will walk the scenic boardwalk to view wild birds, spawning salmon and a chance at seeing moose.
Alaska’s Seward Highway climbs over mountain passes where you’re surrounded by jaw-dropping views of jagged peaks, rain forests, crystal lakes and the Pacific Ocean. This highway truly is, a photographer’s dream. Potter Marsh marks the end of city views and the beginning of wilderness—it’s absolutely a “birder’s” paradise! While driving along this road, we stop at many opportunities with ample time to take in the breathtaking views that will make your soul sing.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Seats on return are on a first come first serve basis. Next vehicle one hour later.
- Not recommended for infants
Start location : We pick all passengers up at the Anchorage Visitors Center located at 546 W 4th Ave. Look for a white van with a brown bear on the back clearly labeled Turnagain Arm Shuttle. End location : We pick all passengers up at the Anchorage Visitors Center located at 546 W 4th Ave. Look for a white van with a brown bear on the back clearly labeled Turnagain Arm Shuttle. Special Instructions :
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 2 : from 0 to 12 Persons
Child : from 3 to 17 : from 0 to 12 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 1 to 12 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.