Fancy a day admiring the natural outdoor beauties of Triglav National Park in Slovenia? Take the stress out of driving on rural roads by having a round trip transport in air-conditioned minivan provided. You don't need to worry about crowds as this is a small group limited to a maximum of 8 travellers. See sights such as Waterfall Peričnik, Zelenci nature reserve, Lake Predil, Soča Valley, Vršič pass and Jasna lake.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing, a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- If you wish to join the optional Top Extreme Soča rafting, please bring swimsuit and a towel.
- The exact duration of transfer will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
Special Instructions :
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing, a moderate amount of walking is involved.
• If you wish to join the optional Top Extreme Soča rafting, please bring swimsuit and a towel.
• Not wheelchair accessible
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 15 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 16 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.