The Original & Best since 1998, our guests enjoy Quality Mercedes- Benz Paddywagon (painted Emerald Green) and professional tour guides to guarantee a fun, safe and memorable day for family & friends alike.
Explore the world famous Cliffs of Moher on a 12-hour day tour from Dublin, where you will marvel at Ireland's famous landscape on a scenic driver along the world famous Atlantic. There will be time to stop en route for photo opportunities in Kinvara fishing village and the lovely Bunratty Castle.
Your journey on this Cliff of Moher tour will take you from the banks of Dublin’s river Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. You’ll see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region as we travel together.
The Cliffs of Moher are 66% as tall as New York's Empire State and stretch for almost 10km. Forming part of the edge of Western Europe, this landscape really is a "must see" on a visit to Ireland.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin (collecting @ 07:30).
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for Suffolk Street is at 07:50 and O'Connell Street is at 08:00.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
Start location : Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 7.30am End location : Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 7.30am Special Instructions :
This tour is operated by Paddywagon Tours, the market leader on this scheduled group tour route. Your bus will highly likely be a green bus or coach with "Paddywagon Tours" written on the side in yellow. The tour representative will also have the passenger name(s) supplied above on a clipboard along
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 18 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 19 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.