Be picked up from your ships docking point and brought up through the Dublin hills to Co. Wicklow (the Garden of Ireland) where our first stop will be at the scenically amazing Glendalough which has an ancient intact monastic city. You will spend at least 2 hours exploring the area or strolling along the beautiful lake shores or forest walks.
Then it's back to Dublin City to be steeped all things Irish as we show you all the main sights that the city has to offer
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
O´Connell Street Virtual tour to O´Connell Street Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, di
Glendalough Virtual tour to Glendalough Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. If the child requires a child seat for the bus you must have your own.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Start location : Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port. End location : Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port. Special Instructions :
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 12 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.