Dublin is the perfect city to visit as a family; it’s small enough to explore without little legs getting tired, the locals are some of the friendliest you’ll find anywhere in the world and there’s food that even the pickiest eaters will love! But if you’re wondering what are the best things to do as a family,let a local design an experience that combines a bit of everything Dublin has to offer that the whole family will love. Explore the vibrant heart of the city where locals play music in the street, visit fascinating spots like the Little Museum of Dublin, get outdoors in St Stephen’s Green or discover Dublin Zoo in Phoenix Park - get ready to discover a Dublin that the whole family will love!
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Saint Stephen's Green
Saint Stephen's Green Virtual tour to Saint Stephen's Green Where you can serach for maps, photos, v
Coffee and/or Tea
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
Start location : Upon booking a different meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. End location : Upon booking a different meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 6 : from 0 to 8 Persons
Child : from 7 to 12 : from 0 to 8 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 1 to 6 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.