This walking tour will bring you through the medieval streets of Galway is led by an experienced local guide from the city. We will show you the important sites that has made Galway the city that it is. We also use our local knowledge of Galway to show you the places that we love to eat and drink. The final part of the tour takes you to a beautiful area of the city that is rarely on other walking tours.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Start location : The meet up point is beside the Browne Doorway at the top of Eyre Square. End location : The walking tour will finish with a visit to a café located in an 18th century Georgian townhouse, for a nice treat, which is located beside the Salmon weir on the River Corrib.(Café visit is presently not available)
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 5 to 17 : from 0 to 6 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 1 to 6 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.