With no in-person contact, our smartphone-guided tour brings the real facts and stories behind Indianapolis to life with the quality of a personal private tour crafted by Indy locals. We've taken the same stops and sights we share with our friends and families when they come to town, and created an interactive web-based tour. Read the stories behind the city, answer questions about what you've seen to reveal fun facts, and experience what makes Downtown Indianapolis incredible! Purchase your tour and then navigate to our website to enter your access code and launch the tour. You can either start immediately or create an account and come back when you've reached the starting location and are ready to explore.
But, we'll point you to our favorite places to get some!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Our smartphone-guided tours are guide free meaning it is just your group!
Start location : The eastern side of Monument Circle near the fountain in the center. End location : The corner of Washington and Meridian Special Instructions :
Thank you for your purchase! Your access code is DNRSHZ. Please follow the steps below to validate and start your tour.
1. Navigate to https://wanderingtours.com/go
2. Enter the above code (DNRSHZ) in the 'Access Code' box
3. Click 'Go'
Note, you may enter the code to validate your tour at any tim
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.