See many of Kiev's most important landmarks and highlights, with informative commentary and insider information from your local guide, on this 3-hours private walking tour!
Perfect choice for people who are first time in Kyiv or never had time to see the main places!
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Independence Square Virtual tour to Independence Square Where you can serach for maps, photos, video
National Opera House
National Opera House Virtual tour to National Opera House Where you can serach for maps, photos, vid
St. Michael Virtual tour to St. Michael Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Big families and group of friends are always welcomed!
- You always can prolong your tour and visit more beautiful places.
- Please notice that tour price does not include transportation, lunch and entrance fees (usually we don't need any).
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Start location : We'd be glad to start a city tour from the lobby of your hotel in Kiev if you stay central. If no, let's get started from the National Opera House of Ukraine. Your private guide will meet you up in front of it! End location : It's flexible. It could be the lobby of your hotel, National Opera House or any other place that you liked during the tour and want to be back.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 85 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.