This coastal walk connects Konnos beach at the northern tip of Cape Greko park with Glyky Nero beach in Ayia Napa. The route is 10 km long on the rocky coast. Cape Greko park is a small park between the bustling beach resorts of Ayia Napa and Protaras. The itinerary (a possible stretch of it is on Aphrodite trail) goes by major attractions in the area including the group of sea caves in Agia Napa, the group of sea caves of Cape Greko (known as Palathkia 'ie Palaces), as well as Ammos Tou Kambouri beach, Kermia beach, Kamara tou Koraka natural arch and Agioi Anargyroi chapel (and adjacent cave). Cape Greko park is a good destination also for birdwatchers, especially during spring migration. The waters are usually very calm on the east side. In the hot season sea turtles visit the area to feed. In older times the Mediterranean monk seal was also around - now a few individuals are spotted here sporadically.
No food or drinks are included in the package
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 0 to 6 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.