Cross the UN-patrolled border into northern Cyprus and visit two of the north’s most famous historical sites –The City of Salamis, an ancient city that unravels for about a mile along the shore, with an amazing amphitheatre and gymnasium as well as Othello’s Tower. You’ll also have the opportunity to wander around the old town with its Venetian walls and Gothic churches and take in panoramic views of the so-called “Ghost Town” of Famagusta -the once bustling holiday resort was abandoned during the Turkish invasion of 1974, and has remained sealed behind barbed wire barricades ever since. Your guide will fill you in with all the facts and figures.
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please contact MTM DMC at least 24 hours before the travel date to provide hotel details and arrange pickup
- Upon your pick up, please present your voucher to our driver for your activity,
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 2 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 3 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.