Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
You’ll be driven into the Troodos mountain villages to visit 3 carefully selected wineries. Each boutique winery you'll visit is family-owned and you'll have the chance to meet the individuals behind the wine-making on this brilliant small group excursion. You'll tour the premises of at least one of the wineries to learn about the process and 5000yr history of wine on the island. Through each tasting session you'll discover the indigenous grape varieties and experience a selection of dry whites, rosés and reds plus the traditional sweet wine Commandaria.
• Explore a traditional village with a guided tour of Omodos
• Try a variety of local wines
• Lavish Picnic lunch included
• Enjoy the rural villages & meet real locals
• Door-to-door transport - no need to worry about who'll be the sober driver
We'll complete a traditional products tasting plus nibbles with some of our wine tastings!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We make sure our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected after every tour. Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 12 : from 0 to 7 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 17 : from 0 to 7 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 1 to 7 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.