We start the day off from Larnaca Marina and head first to look at the Zenobia shipwreck, one of the 10 best wrecks in the world.
Then we sail to Cape Pyla and stop for swimming. Passengers can admire the intriguing caves the beautiful Red cliffs and the inhabitant areas of sea eagles.
Then we sail to Cape Greco passing by Love Bridge. After that we will approach a chain of sea caves, called Pirate Caves, as they were used in the ancient times by pirates and smugglers. After that we move to Ayii Anargiri church, where we stop at Blue Lagoon for swimming and snorkeling.
At 13:00 o’clock all passengers can enjoy our delicious Cyprus buffer with appetizing homemade local dishes and BBQ.
Including: transfer to the boat from all hotels, rich buffet with barbeque on board, fruits, open bar, (including soft drinks, lemonade, coffee, tea, zivania, wine). Also full facilities, snorkeling equipment and sun beds on board.
Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 2 to 11 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 80 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.