A breath taking cruise, like no other!
We start the day off from Larnaca Marina and head first to look at the Zenobia shipwreck, one of the 10 best wrecks in the world.
Then we sail to Cape Pyla and stop for swimming. Passengers can admire the intriguing caves the beautiful Red cliffs and the inhabitant areas of sea eagles.
We sail to Cape Greco passing by Love Bridge. After that we will approach a chain of sea caves, called Pirate Caves, as they were used in the ancient times by pirates and smugglers.
At 13:00 o’clock all passengers can enjoy our delicious Cyprus buffer with appetizing homemade local dishes and BBQ.
Further following the coast line towards Protaras we move as closes as we are allowed to Famagusta and we will be provided information about the Ghost City where one will be able to get a glimpse of the Turkish occupied town. Boat trip ends in Protaras and return to Larnaca by coach.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for transfer bus and indoor spaces
Start location : Odyssey Boat at Larnaca Marina, Finikoudes Avenue End location : Cruise ends at Golden Coast Protaras and bus transfer back to starting point Larnaca Marina
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 2 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Child : from 3 to 12 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 0 to 10 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.