Most of our trip will pass through the picturesque Troodos mountain range, famous for its magnificent green cedar forests and clean mountain air. There, at the foot of the mountains among vineyards, lies Omodos village, protected by UNESCO. We will continue our journey stopping at the winery, where you will have a chance to taste Commandaria and Zivania among other local wines. Kykkos monastery. One of the miraculous icons of the Virgin Mary, which is said to have been painted by St. Luke during her lifetime, is kept here. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy local food at a restaurant and do some shopping in the square in front of the monastery.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.