Whether you are a connoisseur or just a lover of good wine, getting up close and learning more about local winemaking traditions is an unforgettable adventure.
Cyprus has a rich history in wine-making. With many wine villages, it’s the ideal place for anyone to enjoy a relaxing holiday in.
Try a traditional wine directly out of the barrel as well as local wines made from different grape varieties growing on the island. Savor Commandaria wine, the legendary ancient wine, known to be the world’s oldest wine still being produced.
Line up, raise your glass and prepare your senses!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 14 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.