Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way. Use GPS to find the best squares, streets and monuments. And get the most interesting facts about the city. Meanwhile, you play a game and answer questions about the locations and perform searches. All on your smartphone. Log in to our free app and play the game. No 'boring' guide, but you decide where to stop and pause.
Instructions for starting the game will be given after booking.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- The Trail is in the open air. Please take into account the local Covid guidelines
Start location : Go to the starting point at Oosterweg 30, Valkenburg. Launch the app and go! End location : Go to the starting point at Oosterweg 30, Valkenburg. Launch the app and go! Special Instructions :
YOU HAVE TO CREATE A LOGIN FOR THIS GAME YOURSELF
Create your personal login here:
Remember: this is a self-guided trail. Nobody will pick you up or guide you. Open the App at the start location and enjoy the City Trail.
Any questions? Chat with us on www.qula
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 6 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.