With origins lost in the mist of times, this important Dutch city has preserved its medieval architecture although having been ravaged by war through the centuries and enjoys today a vibrant and cosmopolitan scene. From the Roman times to the Treaty of Maastricht and the foundation of the European Union, there is much to get to know here.
Follow us to get a feel of what makes this city one of the quintessential European cities that have shaped the present and future of the continent as a Union.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : City Hall entrance stair at Markt Square End location : City Hall entrance stair at Markt Square
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.