Interesting and pleasant private city tour along the highlights of Maastricht. The price is per group (family, couple or group, max. 15 pers.). Languages NL / DE / ENG. Start at 11am or 3pm (flexible on request). Along the way we show the beauty of the city, tell something about the history and enjoy the Burgundian atmosphere with the many terraces, cafes, restaurants, monuments, the rivers Maas and Jeker, the churches, town hall, university, old city walls and industrial heritage. . In short, life is good in the southernmost city of the Netherlands with an international appearance due to the many foreign visitors and students and you will experience that during the tour.
All Fees and Taxes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : In front of the stairs of Theater aan het Vrijthof
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.