2,600 years ago, a Greek sailor who was chosen by an indigenous princess to found Massalia landed in the Calanque du Lacydon.
If Marseille is full of stories and legends, it's because this city, which is the oldest in France, has always been a crossroads between land and sea, European and Mediterranean world.
From Mucem to Pharo, passing through part of the Panier, the Town Hall, the ancient port, the fish market La Canebière and Rive-Neuve, Benjamin, guide-lecturer, will make you discover Marseille history and culture in order to have a of all the elements to enjoy the Phocaean city.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Canebiere Virtual tour to Canebiere Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, and o
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : In front of the Villa Méditerranée (Before the MUCEM)
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 16 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Adult : from 17 to 99 : from 1 to 10 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.