Rent an electric bike in Marseille.
Our local is located just near the Pointe Rouge beach between city center and Calanques National park.
You will start riding directly on a cyclelane.
Many routes are possible and we will suggest you itineraries depending of your wishes.
Why using an electric bike in Marseille ?
- The city is not flat. There are many hills including Notre Dame de La Garde, Le Panier, ...
- Marseille is really spread out (about 50 km from one side to another)
- There are small roads with steep climbs to reach the national park hidden beache (Sormiou, Morgiou,...)
- With 300 days with sun, Marseille is the sunniest place in France.Â
To resume, using an electric bike will allow you to see more in less time and reach nice view points and hidden places.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 70 : from 1 to 5 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.