During this electric bike tour, enjoy an entertaining ride through Marseille city center's most iconic places. Discover the great history, the beauty and secrets of the oldest city in France, as you ride to the following places: Corniche Kennedy, Borely Parc, Roucas Blanc, Notre Dame de La Garde, Old Port, Mucem museum, Le Panier and many more. This bike tour is led by an experienced professional guide in a small-group of no more than 8 people to ensure a personalized experience.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
La Corniche Virtual tour to La Corniche Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum 9 persons per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet (children bikes are not electric. We can use a trailer between an adult electric bike and a child bike)
- Baby seat available for children under 5 years who weigh less than 50 lbs (22kg) and trailers are available for small children
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
- Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- The durations of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 2 to 5 : from 0 to 8 Persons
Child : from 6 to 12 : from 0 to 8 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 65 : from 1 to 8 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.