The Half-Day Orientation Race is the opportunity to discover the back country in complete freedom with a very detailed IOF map you will be able to immerse yourself completely in this landscape. From the maquis to the pine forest, nature will reveal all the colors of Provence.
Count 3 hours of activity and a wide choice of sites: Calanques, Sainte Victoire, Alpilles, Luberon, Estérel ...
Times can be modified and adjusted on request:
- Morning Orientation Course: 9 am-12pm
- Afternoon Orientation Race: 2 pm-5pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 8 to 17 : from 0 to 0 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 79 : from 4 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.