You want to understand all about Marseille and its secrets? Come with me, I'll tell you everything by walking you through the heart of the city. In doing sports as well as visiting, in nourishing body & soul! Follow me for a sunny and sporty 10-kilometer hike, accessible to everyone and I will make you discover and enjoy the city differently:
- Reveal its History and Geography, heritage and treasures, funny stories and true historical facts.
- Let's go find the quiet spots of Marseille, reveal hidden beauties, stride along narrow streets only known by inhabitants.
- Unearth various and surprising architectural patterns of housing, which are contemporary milestones of a deep and complex History. - Climb stairs up to be offered amazing views, make some nice detours to beat the crowds, find the right spots to get global points of view which help us understand the structure of the city.
Let's go to all the secret spots which are almost impossible to find by yourself, and which are unreachable by car or by bus. One and only mode of transport: our feet!
If you like to contemplate, if you appreciate the beauty of simple things, if you want to do sport, then you will be delighted by this 5-star sporty guided tour in the heart of our beautiful 2600-year-old city!
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
La Corniche Virtual tour to La Corniche Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
Palais du Pharo
Palais du Pharo Virtual tour to Palais du Pharo Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, dist
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Only in small groups, on wide, airy paths away from the crowds, this urban hike is an ideal activity for playing sports, learning Marseille, discovering sublime places and taking a breath of fresh air during these periods of restrictions.
Start location : We will meet at the Old Port, precisely at the crossing of the Old Port and La Canebière Avenue, in front of the Burger King restaurant. End location : We will meet at the Old Port, precisely at the crossing of the Old Port and La Canebière Avenue, in front of the Burger King restaurant. Special Instructions :
Thanks for your insterest in my activity, and thanks for your booking!
Take your usual sportshoes (or some confortable shoes) a large bottle of water, and some sunblock. Me, I take care of everything else!
At the meeting point, I will be dressed as a hiker, with a backpack: easyily recognizable!
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 7 to 13 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Child : from 14 to 17 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 85 : from 1 to 10 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.