This two-hour walking tour of Memphis explores the city's rich history at a fun and leisurely pace. You'll explore historic Cotton Row and Court Square, the lovely and historic heart of 19th century Memphis; enjoy sweeping views of the Mississippi River; and hear fascinating tales of rebels during the Civil War as well as Prohibition Era bootleggers. You'll also experience a time-honored Memphis tradition, the famous March of the Ducks at The Peabody Hotel. This tour is suitable for the whole family.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Beale Street Virtual tour to Beale Street Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances,
Court Square Virtual tour to Court Square Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances,
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Within a few blocks there are four different parking garages, and several open-air parking lots. The closest garage to our location (just two blocks away) is at 149 Peabody Place between Second Street and BB King Blvd., next to the Hampton Inn. You can try your luck with on-street metered parking, too, on Second Street just south of Beale; on Beale between Front and Second; or along Peabody Place from Front to Fourth Street.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guests are recommended (but not required) to wear face masks on each tour.
Special Instructions :
• Departure Point: Alfred's on Beale, 197 Beale St.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 6 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Child : from 7 to 12 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 0 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.