Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history including a lively gangster past. Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer.
Start by enjoying the sights along the Mighty Mississippi River and strolling through some of the most historic areas in St Paul, including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers/confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of booking * This tour can provide an alternative menu for the following food allergies or food choices IF requested at least 24 hours before the tour: nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, shellfish-free, pork-free, vegetarian or vegan.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Photo ID required
- All travelers will be required to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Start location : Union Depot, outside of main front door on 4th St side (NOT Kellogg) End location : Stacked Deck Brewing Special Instructions :
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Tasting menus and food stops are subj
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 99 : from 0 to 12 Persons
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.