Discover some of the best eateries in Minneapolis during the Historic Northeast Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour. Experience great food bites at six locations, Minnesota history, architecture, and rich cultural information while wandering through the Nicollet Island/East Bank riverfront neighborhood of Minneapolis. Whether visiting or local, or new to the Twin Cities, there are plenty of interesting tidbits and tastes to discover during this 3-hour, small-group stroll.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Start location : 210 E. Hennepin Avenue. Between SE 2nd St. and University Avenue on E. Hennepin Avenue. 2.5 blocks past the Father Louis Hennepin Bridge. The guide will meet all guests just outside the starting location. End location : Between E. Hennepin Avenue and NE 1st. Avenue, on NE 5th St. Special Instructions :
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 3 : from 0 to 12 Persons
Child : from 4 to 7 : from 0 to 12 Persons
Adult : from 8 to 14 : from 0 to 12 Persons
Adult : from 15 to 99 : from 1 to 12 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.