Hungry for an off the beaten path Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, the Mill District and St. Anthony on Main in Northeast Minneapolis. You'll enjoy sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, home-made gelato, and drinking locally-brewed craft beer. A highlight for many is a fried food that is universally loved in Minnesota.
In addition to sampling food, we will also stroll by the local Farmers Market, Mill City Museum and Guthrie Theater. You'll enjoy gorgeous views of St. Anthony Falls as we walk along the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St. Anthony on Main. You'll learn about the history of both of these neighborhoods while touring the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation for these distinct neighborhoods that most tourists never see!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- * This tour can provide an alternative menu for the following food allergies or food choices IF requested at least 24 hours before the tour: nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, shellfish-free, pork-free, vegetarian or vegan.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Photo ID required
- All travelers will be required to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the tour
- Wheelchair accessible, please advice at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Start location : Gold Medal Park next to Guthrie Theater End location : Northeast Minneapolis Special Instructions :
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Tasting menus and food stops are subje
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.