On this tour, you will enter the backstage of the legendary Luzhniki stadium, famous for hosting the Olympic games in 1980 and the FIFA World Cup final in 2018.
Following the player path through the private stadium corridors, you will visit the press conference room, the cloakrooms, the warming up field and the field itself. On this journey, you will follow the steps of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and the victorious French players of 2018.
Next, you will start walking the presidential path, starting from the private garage, onto the red carpet to the presidential lodges. There, sit on the seats occupied on World Cup final by president Macron, president Putin and former Croatian president Grabar-Kitarović. You'll also have a chance to check MMA artist Conor McGregor favorite spot before climbing to a high viewpoint to gaze a last time at this wonderful stadium.
Football enthusiasts will not remain unmoved by this unique journey into the very heart of the famous Luzhniki stadium.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Start location : Our guide will meet you outside of the red line metro station "Sportivnaya" - exit 1. End location : Our guide will meet you outside of the red line metro station "Sportivnaya" - exit 1.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.