Discover with us the places that marked the history of the Soviet Union in the city of Moscow in Spanish.
Our tour visits such important places as the Bolshoi Theater, the Metropol Hotel, the Revolution Square or the headquarters of the KGB. Buildings that were part of the history of the Bolshevik revolution and the communist era.
The Monument to the Soviet Space Race will show us the great achievements and characters that made the USSR one of the pioneering powers of space. Meet your great ideologues and heroes.
Access to the Great Pan-Aruban Center for Exhibitions and Achievements of the National Economy (VDNKH). The magnificent pavilions that are there tell us about the achievements and most outstanding republics that made up the USSR. We will visit the famous fountains of "La Amistad de los Pueblos" or the Fountain of the Stone Flower.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : We are on the corner of the historic and central Hotel Nacional, just below the flags. End location : We finished in front of the Vostok rocket inside the Panarruso Exhibition Center. They can stay strolling through the park or be accompanied to the metro with the guide of our company.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 5 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 6 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 64 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 65 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.