The word ‘Kremlin’ denotes the fortified central part of a feudal city, the most secure area in military terms. Such fortresses were typically located on high ground, surrounded with defense walls, moats, and loophole towers with secret passages and hidden drinking water wells.
All of the above is just as true for the country’s main Kremlin in Moscow. This historical complex featuring impressive architecture of different epochs and exciting museums is inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List. It is the official residence of the President of Russia. Besides it has one of the biggest venues for ballets and concerts, the biggest Tsar Canon and a huge Tsar bell. You will go inside the main historical cathedrals where Russian tsars and emperors got crowned and married, individually prayed and were finally buried.
You’ll definitely walk along the Kremlin’s park, enjoy the stunning view of the city from the hill where the history of Moscow started in 1147.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : Meeting point: Marshal Zhukov monument (Manege Sq, Moscow, Russia).
The guide with the "excursions.city" sign. End location : Meeting point: Marshal Zhukov monument (Manege Sq, Moscow, Russia).
The guide with the "excursions.city" sign.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 4 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 5 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.