Discover Nashville's lush greenscapes and unique neighborhood vibes, cruising on a beautiful hybrid performance bicycle. Pedal along miles of paved, dedicated Greenway or detour onto adjacent bike-friendly streets to checkout sidewalk cafes and lunch spots.
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bikes come in a variety of sizes and options are available for both men and women
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12
- Bikes must be returned to the operator after the allotted time of use
- A credit card may be required at the time of check in for a deposit to secure your rental. Please contact the local operator after booking to secure your reservation
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- We adhere to all CDC public healthcare mandates as well as Nashville Convention Visitor Corp. Good to Go program guidlines. We encourage mask use for customers during check in procedure.
Start location : We pull our bike rental trailer into our location each day we operate. Currently we are operating adjacent the Old Timers Baseball field and the Vinny Links public golf course in Shelby Park at 2010 Sevier street. End location : We pull our bike rental trailer into our location each day we operate. Currently we are operating adjacent the Old Timers Baseball field and the Vinny Links public golf course in Shelby Park at 2010 Sevier street. Special Instructions :
• Please note: You must confirm availability for your requested date with the local operator. Failure to reconfirm availability with the local operator may result in an unfulfilled booking.
• Company: Bike The Greenway
Two Rivers Park Trailhead location. Nearby to Nashville's international airport
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.