The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum isn’t just a museum, it’s an experience, an exciting and entertaining destination in Nashville with something for everyone. Rhinestone costumes, seasoned instruments and tear-stained lyric sheets are only the beginning. Add incredible architecture along with famous southern hospitality, and a day at the museum turns into the memories of a lifetime. Savor a southern meal at Two Twenty-Two Grill & Catering and finish off the day by shopping at our Museum Store.
*Audio Guide Upgrades available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Special Instructions :
Due to Covid-19, the Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, and Hatch Show Print have reduced capacities and have moved over to timed entry to allow for increased social distancing. You may redeem your vouchers with any of the following options:
1. Call our Reservations
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 5 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Child : from 6 to 12 : from 0 to 10 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 1 to 10 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.