This Nashville Pub Crawl is Music City's most popular and original pub crawl. We are more than just a drinking bar tour. We add entertaining history and stories, games, laughs, and drink specials, all set in some of Nashville's most charming watering holes. A walking tour allows the guests to spend quality time in our bars, experiencing the charm of Second Avenue, experiencing some of the best musicians in Nashville.
Our general group guests love the way our guides encourage guests to mingle. By the end of the tour, you can't tell who arrived with whom.
Our low tour price also makes this the best valued tour in town, and adds to its popularity. We love Nashville and hope to see you soon.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- All guests must be 21+
- If there are any special occasions (birthday, bride/groom) , please let us know in the special requirements section at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 6 guests required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This is a walking pub crawl within two city block, with stops at 4-5 bars.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We adhere to city-mandated policies. As they change regularly, so do we. All our bars comply with local sanitation and capacity requirements, therefore, we do, as well. II
Start location : Our normal starting bar was damaged in the Christmas explosion. For any tours booked for travel before August, 2021, we will text the starting bar info the morning of the tour. Valid I.D.'s required. If you don't receive a text by 9 AM, call us immediately at (615) 345-4458. End location : The end bar varies according to the day of the week, time of day, or guide's choice. The tour takes place in two city blocks, so the ending bar will be close to the starting bar. Special Instructions :
• Dress code is casual
• Company: Music City Pub Crawl
• Start Location: varies. Since our normal starting bar was damaged in the Nashville Christmas explosion, we have been starting at various other bars, mainly in Printers Alley. Address of starting bar, along with guide's name, will be tex
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 21 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.