Take the ride of your life with our Downtown Nashville Sunset Tour. Your adventure starts as you take off from John Tune Airport on the west side of town flying over historic Sylvan Park, Centennial Mall, Vanderbilt University, Division Street and Music Row. As you make your way downtown you will even get to fly alongside Broadway lower than the tops of the buildings and get an amazing view of the Ryman Auditorium, Bridgestone Arena, The Country Music Hall of Fame, AT&T building (otherwise known as The Batman building), Titans Stadium, Historic German Town, the state capitol building and the home of the Nashville Sounds.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Ryman Auditorium Virtual tour to Ryman Auditorium Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, di
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- The total weight of each passenger is limited to 300lbs (137KG) due to equipment manufacturer's restrictions
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Start location : We are located in the main airport office which has a blue roof and three flag poles. End location : We are located in the main airport office which has a blue roof and three flag poles. Special Instructions :
Our address is 110 Tune Airport Drive, Nashville, TN 37209. There is a large parking lot next to a building with a blue tin roof and three flags out front. A representative will greet you in the lobby.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 110 : from 2 to 3 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.