Take a Musical Lunch/Dinner Riverboat Cruise in Nashville!
Cruise down the scenic Cumberland River on the General Jackson Showboat, on one of the largest paddlewheel riverboats in the country. Enjoy lunch or dinner and a musical performance in the riverboat’s beautiful Victorian dinner theatre.
A mid-day cruise. This thrilling show includes a delicious lunch and a cruise down the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat.
What a thrill to cruise the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat. Your night will include a Las Vegas style show with a dynamic cast of entertainers, elaborate costumes, dancers and a live orchestra. The evening includes a delicious dinner, the show and a three-hour cruise.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon advance notice
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 3 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Child : from 4 to 11 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 99 : from 0 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.