Discover two of Nashville’s cultural gems on this guided 3.5-hour tour as you visit the famous Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort. With your guide, go backstage on a narrated tour at America’s premier country music venue and stand where thousands of world-renowned stars have performed. Walk in the footsteps of countless country music legends and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this legendary venue and show that made country music famous.
Then, head over to the luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort to tour its beautiful indoor gardens and majestic waterfalls as you experience a ride aboard one of their Delta River Flatboats. Guarantee your spot on this popular tour by booking ahead today!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 3 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 4 to 11 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.