Go behind the curtain on a guided backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, the concert hall that made Nashville the capital of country music. Walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look behind the scenes at the legendary venue—a must-see attraction on a visit to Music City! Choose from a daytime or post-show tour, led by a knowledgeable guide.
Take a seat in our custom-built theater as the entire room comes to life with music, state-of-the-art special effects, 3D film images, priceless archival footage, and superstar hosts Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. Your insider guide will share stories about the Opry, and take you to the artist entrance where legends, superstars and new artists alike walk into the Opry House on the night of a show.
You may even have the chance to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle as generations of artists have done. Tours may also make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of Hee Haw.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please Note: Due to the high popularity of this tour, times may sell out in advanced. Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tours depart every 15 minutes. In the event your selected tour time is not available, you will be placed on the next available departure time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Start location : Address: The Grand Ole Opry House
2804 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214 End location : Address: The Grand Ole Opry House
2804 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214 Special Instructions :
DAY OF TRAVEL
Please bring your eVoucher or paper voucher to the Grand Ole Opry box office to check in upon arrival. Travelers must present a valid Photo ID at this time. Please Note: This Backstage Tour is for the Grand Ole Opry House, not the Ryman Auditorium.
Tour availability and time
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 99 : from 1 to 10 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.