Experience this one of a kind tour! Jacked Up Joyride is a monster truck once owned by John Rich of Big & Rich and powered by Joyride!
This truck does have a name... you guessed it: Cowboy. You know the song..."Save a horse - ride a Cowboy!"
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
City Center Virtual tour to City Center Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Start location : Joyride Nashville: 833 9th Ave South End location : Joyride Nashville: 833 9th Ave South Special Instructions :
*** Please Note: A tour guide will contact you the day prior to your tour to arrange a meeting or pick up location. We contact via text message between 4 and 8PM. Please make sure you have provided a valid cell phone number.
• Dress code is smart - Dress for the weather conditions
• Minimum numbe
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 8 to 17 : from 0 to 12 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 4 to 12 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.