Come See What You've Heard at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Visit one of the city's most popular attractions with all-day admission to this premier museum, featuring instruments used to record music legends such as Elvis, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Frank Sinatra, The Supremes, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, Chicago and more! Make sure to also stop by and see the original stage where a young Jimi Hendrix played.
Bonus: Included in your Musicians Hall of Fame ticket is admission into the interactive GRAMMY Museum Gallery®, where guests can learn the history of the GRAMMY Awards® and interact with every aspect of the recording process.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Fully wheelchair accessible, including a ramp, designed for wheelchairs from the road to the front door. There are also many chairs in the museum which are available for visitors if they wish to sit down during their tour.
Special Instructions :
Please Note: You must present this voucher at the Musicians Hall of Fame Ticket Window upon arrival.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 5 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 6 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 64 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 65 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.