RCA STUDIO B
Walk in the footsteps of legends with a tour of the Historic RCA Studio B. Hear inside details from famous recording sessions, learn about the timeless tools of the trade (from microphones and recording consoles to a Steinway piano that Elvis favored), and hear hits in high-fidelity, right where they were born. RCA Studio B is the site where many classic songs from Nashville’s golden age were recorded, by artists such as Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Don Gibson, The Everly Brothers, Roy Orbison, Connie Smith, and Charley Pride. Over 35,000 songs were recorded at Studio B, including more than 200 by Presley, at what was his favorite studio. Tours will begin and conclude at The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME
The Country Music Hall of Fame is the home for this popular American art form, safeguarding over 2.5 million artifacts, and featuring two expansive floors of gallery space, highlighting permanent and limited-engagement exhibitions.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Please note: face masks will be required for all Hatch Show Print and RCA Studio B tours through the end of September 2021.
Special Instructions :
Due to Covid-19, the Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, and Hatch Show Print have reduced capacities and have moved over to timed entry to allow for increased social distancing. You may redeem your vouchers with any of the following options:
1. Call our Reservations O
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.