It's not just Hollywood where you can see the stars' homes - Nashvillle also has its fair share! On this 2-hour sightseeing tour, you will get to see the homes of stars both past and present - such as Taylor Swift, Caleb and Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts, Dolly Parton - all the people that helped build the Country Music industry to the standard it is today.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Accessibility: ADA-compliant vehicles are available for most tours if you provide us with a 48-hour notice. After scheduling your tour, please contact our Dispatch Office to confirm availability.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Guests are required to wear face masks.
Start location : Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 End location : Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 Special Instructions :
Tours depart from: Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
Accessibility: ADA-compliant vehicles are available for most tours if you provide us with a 48-hour notice. After scheduling your tour, please
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 3 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Child : from 4 to 11 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 99 : from 0 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.