Climb aboard and enjoy a live-narrated 90-Minute Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Nashville with 14 stops. Tours depart Thursdays through Mondays from 930am - 4pm approximately every half hour. Stay on for the 90-minute tour or Hop-On and Off all day and enjoy Nashville at your own pace. Experience Lower Broadway, Music Row, Centennial Park, the Ryman Auditorium, Marathon Village, Country Music Hall of Fame, Belmont Mansion, Johnny Cash Museum, Tennessee State Capital and more!
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Frist Art Museum
Frist Art Museum Virtual tour to Frist Art Museum Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, di
Music Row Virtual tour to Music Row Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, and o
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Start location : Bring your paper or mobile voucher to this ticket booth location to board your tour. End location : Bring your paper or mobile voucher to this ticket booth location to board your tour. Special Instructions :
• Main Boarding location is at 201 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37210 or any of the 14 stops along
the tour route.
• Tour does not operate on July 4th, Thanksgiving, or Christmas Day.
• Civic and special events may cause delays, detours, or delayed openings.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 4 to 12 : from 0 to 9 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 99 : from 1 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.