Book Directly With Nashville Ghosts and save $5/person.
Nashville Ghosts takes you on a haunted walking ghost tour to explore the sinister side of this electric city. Walk with us through Broadway’s active nightlife and find out the sinister secrets hidden in some of the area’s most popular locations. Learn about the bar where Hank Williams Sr. still grabs a drink or the storied history of the legendary Ryman Auditorium, home of the Grand Ole Opry radio show. Listen to the tragic aftermath of the 2010 floods that devastated the area and added a deep psychic pain to the whole area.
The city existed long before the music industry, and while that makes up a large portion of their modern identity, there is a rich history that adds to the depth of the area’s paranormal history. The stories on our tour will likely disturb and frighten you, but they will also provide a fascinating window into a version of the city as it was, and the version you will see today.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Ryman Auditorium Virtual tour to Ryman Auditorium Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, di
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Walking distance is approximately 1 mile
- Please note that we do not go inside the buildings, nor do we meet inside. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Start location : All Ghost Tours meet outside Skull’s Rainbow Room in Printer’s Alley, 222 Printer’s Alley. Look for your tour guide, who will be holding a lantern. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s departure time.
End location : All Ghost Tours meet outside Skull’s Rainbow Room in Printer’s Alley, 222 Printer’s Alley. Look for your tour guide, who will be holding a lantern. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s departure time.
Special Instructions :
All Ghost Tours meet outside Skull’s Rainbow Room in Printer’s Alley, 222 Printer’s Alley. Look for your tour guide, who will be holding a lantern. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s departure time.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 1 to 5 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 6 to 11 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.