The walking tour starts at the Palais Royal and will take you through some off-path covered passages. Paris is made up of many hidden gems: come and discover the history of covered "Passages", which still preserve the architectural charm of this time. The visit will allow you to visit the most famous and beautiful passages, always popular with Parisians for a shopping break or a coffee.
Ideal among the many things to do in Paris when it rains.
*** reduction from the 2nd and 4th adult ***
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Start location : The walking tour starts at the exit of Royal Palace-Louvre Museum metro station (lines 1 and 7) in front of the Comédie Française theatre - check the picture in the Photo Gallery to see how this Metro station looks alike. End location : Passage Verdeau, (metro metro Grands Boulevards, lines 8 & 9)
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 99 : from 1 to 8 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.