Learn how to prepare 3 Italian homemade dishes: "farfalle" and "cavatelli" naturally colored pasta and tiramisu, then feast on your creations in a beautiful Roman home with a view!
• Bruschetta is served on arrival, followed by a communal lunch of the foods you prepared during the class
• Kids and family friendly
• Fiamma and Debora have over 150 rave reviews!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
Start location : Event location will be provided in the voucher. End location : Event location will be provided in the voucher. Special Instructions :
Host Name: Fiamma and Debora
Address: Piazzale Aurelio 6, Roma, Italy
Directions: The apartment of Debora and Fiamma is situated between the bar Gianicolo and the restaurant Antico Arco, no name on the bell just ring
Host Phone: +393921928696
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 13 to 88 : from 3 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.