Immerse yourself in Ancient Rome on a small group tour of the Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill. Enjoy the company of an expert tour guide, who will bring these incredible sites to life and answer all of your questions.
Your tour begins as you skip the ticket lines at the Colosseum, and walk straight into the global icon of Rome. With special access to the arena floor, stride out through the gladiator’s gate and stand where the gladiators fought for their lives. Look down into the arena dungeons and gaze skyward to see the immense Colosseum all around you. Continue on to the Roman Forum, the social, political, and religious hub of Ancient Rome. Feel transported back in time as you admire the towering ruins that have survived millennia, and listen as your guide enthrals you with stories of political treachery and drama.
Complete your tour as you climb the Palatine Hill. Believed to be the founding place for Rome as a city, the hill became the richest neighbourhood of Ancient Rome.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- • In the case of inclement weather (rain, snow, frost…), the arena floor may be closed off without notice. Entry through the gladiators’ gate will not be affected but access onto the arena floor will be prohibited.
- • A copy of ID is required to enter the Colosseum
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- • Aerosols, sharp objects and large backpacks will not be allowed
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Start location : From the metro station ‘’Colosseo’’ (ground floor), cross the road to the Colosseum and walk through the Colosseum Square, few meters ahead wou will see the Arch of Contantine. Our coordinator will wait for you right under the arch.
You must be at the meeting point 25 minutes before the departure time. Special Instructions :
Please arrive 25 minutes before the tour starts
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 2 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 3 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 100 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.