Spend the day out exploring the spectacular Rif Mountains with a multilingual private driver. You'll have a nice day in Akchour before exploring Chefchaouen.
The area of Akchour is an ideal escape to the natural beauty of the Rif Mountains with its pine forests, rivers, waterfalls, natural pools ... You'll have the chance to visit the Gorge of the Farda River along with its magnificent natural bridge.
After the hike, you'll make a visit to Chefchaouen "The Blue Pearl" of the north of Morocco. This beautiful city with its streets is painted in blue & white-washed walls. Chefchaouen Chauen is derived from Chaouen's name.
You'll spend the time in the Medina of Chefchaouen with its highlights such as the vibrating Utta el-Hammam Square, the dramatic Kasbah, the Grand Mosque, the Ras el-Ma bustling Spring and much more.
In the afternoon, you drive back to Tangier.
Coffee and/or Tea
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 2 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 3 to 15 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 16 to 99 : from 1 to 7 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.