Chaouen or Chefchaouen in Berber is one of the most beautiful towns of the Rif mountains which are the last rampart before the Mediterranean and the Iberian peninsula. It's famous for its shady valleys Medina, its white coloured houses, blue doors and tiles roof.
The local market of Chaouen are animated with traditionally dressed locals and a variety of beautifully displayed. Chaouen offers to its visitors the charm of a city which has preserved Arab Andalusian arts and traditions.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 2 to 99 : from 1 to 8 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.